RAW EDGE FRENCH BARRETTE
The Raw Edge French Barrette is cast in solid brass and plated in 18k gold. Sculpted by hand in wax with a torn edge.
- Approximate size: Length 4″ / Width 1.5″
- The highest quality french barrette backing makes it easy to clip into your hair.
- Each piece is one of a kind, there will be a slight variation in design and size from piece to piece.
-Handmade to order in Toronto
- Expect a 4-5 weeks max of production time as these handmade pieces are casted and plated outside of Rose + Rain studio and some delays are expected with Covid-19 restrictions and closures
Material & care
- Sculpted from wax by hand, then casted in solid brass and plated with 18k gold.
- Gold-plated jewelry should not be polished with a compound or jewelry polishing cloth as this may wear the finish down over time. Instead, you can wipe clean with a soft damp cloth followed by a dry cloth.
- Since some of our metal is raw, untreated brass or silver, it will develop a patina over time. We believe that patina adds to the unique character of the piece. Storing in a dry environment or in an airtight plastic bag will help prevent oxidation. However, if you wish to remove the patina you can clean with a jewelry polishing cloth, we recommend Sunshine cloths.
Design Codes Fulfilled
- Slow Fashion
- Local Business