Natural Specimen Earrings
The ultimate statement earring!
These earrings are an ephemeral and sustainable creative outlet for any individual interested in showcasing the world around them through the art form of adorning oneself. They also offer the fragrance of your favorite flower right near your olfactory senses. You can also enjoy the therapeutic benefits from the natural terpenes (like the calming effects of lavender or the invigorating pine). For those who like to change things up constantly but do not want to do it with a large ecological footprint.
10% of proceeds will go to the Natural Resource Defence Council who works globally to protect our natural resources.
- Clips with small teeth to grasp your collected specimens.
- Offering infinite options to clip on like- flowers, petals, shells, leaves, feathers, sea glass, stones, dried flowers, fabric, fur, air plants, dried fruit, archeological finds, etc…
- They measure approximately 6.5 cm long from top of hook to bottom of the clip.
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Fabric & Care
- Raw brass hooks
- Rubber stoppers
- All raw brass may be polished with jewelry polishing cloth
- Hand Made
- Slow Fashion
- Local Business