Of the Latin word for corals, these earrings share the dual nature of soft and solid textures such as the polyps and their exoskeleton. They also share the glowing tips with the sea anemone of the Hexacorallia family. A careful balance between textile and metal.
- Come on hypoallergenic gold plated 316L grade stainless steel posts
- Butterfly backings
- Measure approximately 4 cm long by 3 cm wide.
- Each earring weighs approximately 8 grams (the pair weighs 16 grams together)
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Limited edition due to the vintage and exotic sourcing of the materials.
- Fabric & Care
- Hand-dyed floral shaped lace
- Gold-fill, sterling silver.
- Brass components
- Keep out of humidity as much as possible and avoid direct contact with aerosols such as perfume, hairspray, or sunscreen.
- Design Codes fulfilled
- Hand Made
- Slow Fashion
- Local Business