Continuous Coil Choker
Pique curiosity with this intriguing design. Bold simplicity & high texture create impact but feel its serpentine embrace in the softest way. No clasp means clean lines keep it attractive from all angles. This choker’s helical nature is echoed in both our environment & our cells, & symbolizes evolution, growth & resilience. WAIWAI’s chokers are the softest, lightest, most comfortable chokers you will ever wear. With absolutely no resistance against your neck, you will forget its presence. Flexes easily to put on & adjusts to neck size.
- Individually hand-punched genuine leather sequins.
- Variable size according to neck measurement.
- Sequin sizes 6-11 mm.
- Handmade in Vancouver
- Packaging Includes a soft, durable, Impermeable, and reusable storage bag made from tyvek® remnants, a recyclable polyethylene textile. Embossed leather tag with WAIWAI logo.
- Fabric & Care
- Locally sourced, upcycled Genuine leather
- Stainless steel memory wire
- Gently wipe or blot moisture with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally
- Keep away from direct heat.
- Store your leather piece flat to maintain its distinctive shape.
- Leather is absorbent. Water, grease, and other liquids may cause staining.
- Hand Made
- Eco Friendly
- Slow Fashion
- Innovative Solutions - Genderless