Choker with Leather Chain
A good piece of jewelry has everything to do with how it makes you feel. How does this make you feel? Strong? Powerful? If it’s transformative by any means, then use that force to push your boundaries. Unapologetically. This convertible piece, with cleverly-designed clasps & rings, encourages you to wear it multiple ways. The chain is detachable & can double up, be worn separately, or as a wrap bracelet. Subtle details of meticulous hand-stitching with superb craftsmanship.
- Inner circumference adjustable approx 39 cm
- Chain length 62 cm
- Handmade in Vancouver
- Packaging Includes a soft, durable, Impermeable, and reusable storage bag made from tyvek® remnants, a recyclable polyethylene textile. Embossed leather tag with WAIWAI logo.
- Fabric & Care
- Locally sourced, upcycled Genuine leather
- Stainless steel memory wire
- Metal rings & clasps
- Gently wipe or blot moisture with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally
- Keep away from direct heat.
- Store your leather piece flat to maintain its distinctive shape.
- Leather is absorbent. Water, grease, and other liquids may cause staining.
- Hand Made
- Eco Friendly
- Slow Fashion