Calla Lily 2.0 Earrings
Inspired by the flower of the same name that has been widely represented in art throughout time. The Calla lily or arum lily originates from Africa and is the national flower of the island Saint Helena, one of the most remote islands in the world. These statement earrings hold a delicate balance between textile, nacre, and metals.
- Come with hypoallergenic gold plated stainless steel large ball ear posts.
- Large butterfly backing holds the main ornament and is of gold-plated sterling silver. It is shaped to add structure to the earlobe so the earrings fall correctly. It may be pinched tighter if it gets loosened.
- Measure approximately 11 cm long by 3 cm wide.
- Each earring weighs approximately 7 grams (the pair weighs 14 grams together).
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Limited edition due to the vintage and exotic sourcing of the materials.
- Fabric & Care
- Hand-dyed vintage lace forming flower petals
- Filiform freshwater pearls shaping the flower's spathe
- Brass components that create brilliance structure
- A "front-back" style earring as the pendant is attached to the backing creating a shape that follows the curve of the neck and elongates it
- Keep out of humidity as much as possible
- Avoid direct contact with aerosols such as perfume, hairspray, or sunscreen. (These are good tips for all of your jewelry.)
- A flat iron for hair may be used to shape the lace (curl it, open it up, or fold it open as you prefer).
- Hand Made
- Slow Fashion
- Local Business