These statement earrings are a careful balance between textile and metal. The name "Anthozoa" comes from the Greek words ánthos; (flower) and zóa; (animals), hence Anthozoa means “flower animals” the biological term for corals. These earrings share the dual nature of soft and solid textures such as the polyps and their exoskeleton in a geometrical climbing shape reminiscent of nature’s growth patterns. They also share the glowing tips with the sea anemone of the same family.
- Come on hypoallergenic gold plated brass ear hooks
- Rubber stoppers.
- Measure approximately 9.5 cm long by 3.5 cm wide.
- Each earring weighs approximately 10 grams (the pair weighs 20 grams together).
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Limited edition due to the vintage and exotic sourcing of the materials.
- Fabric & Care
-Hand-dyed floral shaped lace
-Gold-fill, sterling silver.
- Brass components
- Keep out of humidity as much as possible
- Avoid direct contact with aerosols such as perfume, hairspray, or sunscreen
- Design Codes fulfilled
- Hand Made
- Slow Fashion
- Local Business